Re: [ksurfschool] Women's equipment

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2004
      Hi Sara
      Pro Limit and Dakine both make female specific harnesses. I find that local girls here go 50/50 between waist and seat harnesses, seat can get uncomfortable in the crutch department, always try them on and hang off something, and waist harnesses can press on your ribs and boobs, especially if they ride up and while you are learning this is a common problem. My advice is go seat for the start, don't ignore the mens harness section some women find certain mens harnesses more comfortable than the womens models.
      Go for boards that have a narrower stance, like the North CindyPro or Underground customs.
      www.kitepower.com.au