Re: Hung - where's that bar you were working on?

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      At the end of this page: http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/chickenloop.htm

      Hung.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "ex_cpe" <wetstuff@i...> wrote:
      > I've had an idea for a QR in my head for months, but think I
      remember an interesting
      > concept you had for a bar... How'zit?
      >
      > Jim
    • ex_cpe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2004
        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca" <hungvu2000@r...>
        wrote:
        > At the end of this page: http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/chickenloop.htm
        >
        > Hung.

        Hung: Thanks. I really like the concept of the bar, and I'm convinced it would work.
        Another was the 'free-bar'. ...that was a scary ride my first few times! I've gone back to
        'normal'.

        ...but the long chicken loop, gave me a germ of new idea to persue. 'Hope you have a
        good season up North.

        Jim