Eric is an excellent kite designer! (com)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 12:39 PM
      Bestkiteboarding has been contacting me in the last three months
      persuading me to buy their kites for the school and join their
      affiliation program.

      Eventually, I bought some Best kites for the school to try (it's hard to
      resist the price !)

      One of the kites I ordered is a Yarga 9m for strong wind day but Best
      didn't have one in stock so they sent me a EH Wave 9m instead.

      I flew the 9m EH Wave yesterday in 18 to 30 knots (I was using a very
      small custom board 120 cm X 30 cm) and it is definitely one of the best
      kites I have ever flown in this wind. So much upper range and so much
      lower range and very smooth (excellent for gusty wind)...

      I had tons of reservation for Best's kites in the past due to their very
      low price (as people normally says: you normally get what you pay for),
      but after having flown the 9m EH Wave, Eric is now on my list of
      excellent kite designers...

      Please DO consider this is a biased post as the Kitesurfingschool web
      site has just joined Best's affiliation program (after having flown the
      EH Wave). On the oher hand, if you want to buy from Best and want to
      support the Kitesurfingschool web site, please click on the Best's
      banner at http://www.kitesurfingschool.org

      P.S., We are planning to work on a major upgrade to the
      Kitesurfingschool web site this summer/fall with many new stuff
      including new instructional video clips.