Hung - where's that bar you were working on?

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      I've had an idea for a QR in my head for months, but think I remember an interesting
      concept you had for a bar... How'zit?

      Jim
    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
        At the end of this page: http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/chickenloop.htm

        Hung.

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "ex_cpe" <wetstuff@i...> wrote:
        > I've had an idea for a QR in my head for months, but think I
        remember an interesting
        > concept you had for a bar... How'zit?
        >
        > Jim
      • ex_cpe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2004
          --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca" <hungvu2000@r...>
          wrote:
          > At the end of this page: http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/chickenloop.htm
          >
          > Hung.

          Hung: Thanks. I really like the concept of the bar, and I'm convinced it would work.
          Another was the 'free-bar'. ...that was a scary ride my first few times! I've gone back to
          'normal'.

          ...but the long chicken loop, gave me a germ of new idea to persue. 'Hope you have a
          good season up North.

          Jim