Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 1094

  • Dennis Lent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Don't you also have a release for when the leash doesn't deploy? I prefer
      to have the leash connected to my spreader because I can always find it and
      reach it there. If its connected to your wrist and you are beingf dragged
      by your wrist it may not even be possible to reach your wrist with your
      other arm. I've also reinjured my rotator cuff being dragged by a wrist
      leash a few years ago so I don't know if its any easier on your body to be
      dragged by the waist but you might rather injure your shoulder/arm than
      back/waist. By attatching to your spreader you also have the use of BOTH
      your hands in an emergency and not just one.
      The new slingshot spinnable spreader bar might help you out also.