Re: 7m f-one shadow rigging

  • pkivikink
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 8:39 AM
      Scott,

      Here is a link that may help you with your rigging.

      http://xtremebigair.com/kitesurfing/foneSTWsetup.htm

      Also, if you need manual try contacting Laure (laure@...)
      at F.One. She is very friendly and helpful. Just explain your
      dilema, and she can likely provide you a PDF of the manual or send
      you a hardcopy via snail mail. Hope this helps.

      Paul.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "waynehkd" <waynehkd@h...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I purchased a used 7m f-one shadow foil. The kite did not come
      with a
      > manual. Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase a manual?
      > have a problem with the rigging. I thought this kite could be
      flown
      > as a 2 line or 3 line. I tried rigging it as a two line hooking
      the
      > main bridles (red attachments) to my bar lines. The kite would
      > inflate but would not lift off the ground at all. I know I had
      plenty
      > of wind. But there was no response to the bar movements at all.
      There