Re: [ksurfschool] What happens if kite bladder fails out on the water?

  • George Sarris
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2004
      I had the same problem with my 21m BT about two years
      ago. Cabrinha would not provide free replacements
      either but I was able to get them at cost from one of
      their distributors in South Florida. They were the
      2002 bladders and I had to pay about 1/2 of what they
      would normally cost. You may want to try to contact a
      local distributor to see if they would offer you some
      kind of discount before purchasing elsewhere.

      Also, when you insert the new bladders make sure the
      the kite is very dry and super clean (no sand or other
      debris). Be sure to use alot of talcum powder prior
      to putting in the bladders and inflate them about 3/4
      full a few times to make sure they are in properly
      without any twists.
      --- "Kite Power (Sydney)" <sydney@...>