RE: [ksurfschool] 7m f-one shadow rigging

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2004
      Scott,

      On my website's forum i've seen some people talking about the shadow.

      One thing is for sure: even when flying it in 2 line mode (if possible)
      it needs the brakes attached somewhere i reckon.

      Maybe you can crosspost this Q there and who knows, someone may kick in!

      Have fun!

      Mark
      Happy kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://foils.nl <http://foils.nl/>

      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2004
        Scott,

        Here is a link that may help you with your rigging.

        http://xtremebigair.com/kitesurfing/foneSTWsetup.htm

        Also, if you need manual try contacting Laure (laure@...)
        at F.One. She is very friendly and helpful. Just explain your
        dilema, and she can likely provide you a PDF of the manual or send
        you a hardcopy via snail mail. Hope this helps.

        Paul.