Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Cabrinha 2001 Black tip bladder--patch, replace, or give up?

  • Raul F Argilagos
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2004
      John,
      The 2001 7m BT is actually a very good kite. Nothing wrong with it at all
      except for your bladders. immediately take them out of the kite.
      I know it sounds harsh but you cannot fix them. that will keep you from
      wasting
      more time fixing them.

      bladders for 2001 kites are not available from cabrinha
      nor from any dealers at all. nobody stocks 2001 bladders period.

      your only options to get the kite in the air are airtime bladders
      or else find similarly sized bladders from another kite. just lay them on
      top of
      each other and pick the one closest in size. exact match is not
      important, these
      bladders are elastic and expand to fit the strut.

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!