The best wind for kitesurfing!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      One can kitesurf in almost any wind speed.

      But the best wind range I have really enjoyed so far is from 5 to 15 knots.

      There are nobody around to interfere and even the "cats" are slower and
      can't do much.

      P.S., Above 15 knots, there are tons of windsurfers to worry about.

      P.P.S., Above 30 knots, MAKE SURE you are a kiting survivor (like me ;-).

      P.P.P.S., Below 5 knots, great time for a family outting (or ..... if
      you are not married).