[ksurfschool] demo kite

  • LittleCrash Kite & Power School
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Resolutions to having the demo kite?
      eventually who I can contact?

      Best RGS Thanks.

      LittleCrash.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        LittleCrash Kite & Power School wrote:

        > Resolutions to having the demo kite?
        > eventually who I can contact?
        >
        > Best RGS Thanks.

        I am not sure I fully understood your message. If you mean that you have demo kites available for
        those who interest then count me in.

        I can hardly do any kitesurfing now in the middle of the winter here in Canada; however, I would
        love to try kite snowboarding or kite skiing (real skiing not the soft water skiing) with your demo
        kites.