Re: cabrinha powerlock bar

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004

      > Try to find an experienced kiter to check your setup before flying
      > it.
      >
      > C Glazier

      Shep: The last sentence is the most important. This setup could easily kill you in the
      wrong conditions. And it's not the kit - it's your lack of expirence/judgement at this
      stage. You got a ton'a power!

      I have the same rig for my Rhino 16. It is perfect for those nice even days where you don't
      need a lot of power/depower. Lock in and cruise....

      First: play safe. Then have fun.

      Jim