Local kiting pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 1:21 AM
      Many people world-wide have asked me about the local kiting web sites at
      their locations (which I don't know unfortunately).

      Some has asked me about the local kiting page in Ottawa, Canada. So I
      created one at http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/ottawa.htm

      Others must have done local kiting pages for their locations showing the
      various local launch spots and all the neccessary information including
      safety issues.

      I am creating a link page from www.kitesurfingschool.org to link to all
      local kitesurfing pages in the world. If you have a local kiting page,
      please let me know.

      If you are planning to create a local kiting page, please welcome to use
      similar format as http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/ottawa.htm

      Regards,