Re: Need some lines

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "rodger_willis" <rodger_willis@y...> wrote:
      > I was looking for some used or cheap lines. Thanks

      Roger: Hung may offer another opinion - but that's perhaps the last "cheap/used" thing
      you want in your kit.

      Better you have a cheap/used harness...bar...even kite, but if you blow a line in the
      powerzone you can be in deep s___t in a nanosecond. My thought would be to simply
      replace any lines that started to look fuzzy.

      I could flip burgers or wash windows for a couple of hours to have a new lineset, but I'd
      have to wash/flip like F'k to pay for a funeral.

      Like the guy in Germany: you have been warned.

      Jim