Need some lines

  • rodger_willis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 7:29 AM
      I was looking for some used or cheap lines. Thanks
    • ex_cpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 7:58 AM
        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "rodger_willis" <rodger_willis@y...> wrote:
        > I was looking for some used or cheap lines. Thanks

        Roger: Hung may offer another opinion - but that's perhaps the last "cheap/used" thing
        you want in your kit.

        Better you have a cheap/used harness...bar...even kite, but if you blow a line in the
        powerzone you can be in deep s___t in a nanosecond. My thought would be to simply
        replace any lines that started to look fuzzy.

        I could flip burgers or wash windows for a couple of hours to have a new lineset, but I'd
        have to wash/flip like F'k to pay for a funeral.

        Like the guy in Germany: you have been warned.

        Jim