Re: [ksurfschool] Re: NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
      Tell me what you got including prices
      Thanks
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: chandler@...
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 10:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] Re: NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

      I have a complete set of everything to get you started;
      used twice during my lesson. I have decided not to pursue
      kiteboarding. Mail me and I will give you a complete
      list with prices.

      Bob

    • newbusiness73
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 17, 2004
        Let me Have the price list and sizes

        Fabio

      • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 22, 2004
          Hi!

          Attached please find the list of equipment that I have
          for sale.

          Regards,

          Bob Beauchamp
        • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com