Where to kiteboard during Aussie winter?

  • wallyboarder2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      Coming from Victoria, a place no-one would wish to be during winter I
      am looking for a good kiteboarding destination to escape to over
      these forbidding months . Somewhere there are regular winds and
      gonadial friendly water either in Aus or nearby Asia. I've heard Fiji
      has a good reputation, has anyone got any reports on this? Can you
      just turn up there with your gear and get some budget accommodation
      (without doing a tour) near a good sailing area , any suggestions
      would be appreciated,thanks Dave