Re: [ksurfschool] Re: NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

  • kennywek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
      Bob,

      I might be interested in your equipment. Please send a list of the
      equipment and the prices. Are you located in the Chicago area?

      Bill Kenny
      kennywek@...
      (630) 574-1790

    • Alex
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
        Tell me what you got including prices
        Thanks
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17, 2004
          Let me Have the price list and sizes

          Fabio

        • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 22, 2004
            Hi!

            Attached please find the list of equipment that I have
            for sale.

            Regards,

            Bob Beauchamp
          • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com