Re: [ksurfschool] Re: NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

  • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
      I have a complete set of everything to get you started;
      used twice during my lesson. I have decided not to pursue
      kiteboarding. Mail me and I will give you a complete
      list with prices.

      Bob
    • kennywek@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
        Bob,

        I might be interested in your equipment. Please send a list of the
        equipment and the prices. Are you located in the Chicago area?

        Bill Kenny
        kennywek@...
        (630) 574-1790

      • Alex

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 17, 2004
            Let me Have the price list and sizes

            Fabio

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 22, 2004
              Hi!

              Attached please find the list of equipment that I have
              for sale.

              Regards,

              Bob Beauchamp
            • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com