Re: NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

  • newbusiness73
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 16 2:39 AM
      Thanks guys,
      I had already a look of new stuff, but there is a lot out there, i
      guess that i still need to explore this new world and use a bit of
      common sense.
      If anyone minds i ll keep posting, just to have an idea what to look
      for.
      Thanks Again,
      Fabio
    • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16 7:08 AM
        I have a complete set of everything to get you started;
        used twice during my lesson. I have decided not to pursue
        kiteboarding. Mail me and I will give you a complete
        list with prices.

        Bob
      • kennywek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16 8:50 AM
          Bob,

          I might be interested in your equipment. Please send a list of the
          equipment and the prices. Are you located in the Chicago area?

          Bill Kenny
          kennywek@...
          (630) 574-1790

        • Alex
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16 4:53 PM
            Tell me what you got including prices
            Thanks

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 17 1:29 AM
              Let me Have the price list and sizes

              Fabio

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 22 8:54 AM
                Hi!

                Attached please find the list of equipment that I have
                for sale.

                Regards,

                Bob Beauchamp
              • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com