Re: NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

  • James Everding
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
      School Equipment is generally abused more than other gear, Have a
      good look at it first and all kinds of kites on the beach see a
      closeup to determine the wear spots, Befriend an experienced kiter
      who has nothing to gain by making the sale and of course common
      sense. Browse the kite classifieds and Have an Idea of prices before
      you go.

      Good Luck
      Jim

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca"

      <madflying@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hello there,
      > >
      > > I am on my way to book a holyday in spain to learn kitesurfing,
      and i
      > > guess after i have learned the basic i would like to buy my on
      kite-
      > > everything to keep on practsing and having fun.....but to be
      honest i
      > > do not have a clue where to start....what to go for new or 2nd
      hand?
      > > and more important where to buy it from? Can you give me any
      tips
      > > please?
      > >
      > > Fabio
    • newbusiness73
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
        Thanks guys,
        I had already a look of new stuff, but there is a lot out there, i
        guess that i still need to explore this new world and use a bit of
        common sense.
        If anyone minds i ll keep posting, just to have an idea what to look
        for.
        Thanks Again,
        Fabio
      • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
          I have a complete set of everything to get you started;
          used twice during my lesson. I have decided not to pursue
          kiteboarding. Mail me and I will give you a complete
          list with prices.

          Bob
        • kennywek@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
            Bob,

            I might be interested in your equipment. Please send a list of the
            equipment and the prices. Are you located in the Chicago area?

            Bill Kenny
            kennywek@...
            (630) 574-1790

          • Alex
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
              Tell me what you got including prices
              Thanks

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 17, 2004
                Let me Have the price list and sizes

                Fabio

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 22, 2004
                  Hi!

                  Attached please find the list of equipment that I have
                  for sale.

                  Regards,

                  Bob Beauchamp
                • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com