Re: NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
      Most schools normally have used equipment for sale as they tend to
      update school equipment every year. It's best to buy your used kite
      from the school you are taking lesson (and after the lesson, they can
      tell you what you need)

      Hung.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "newbusiness73" <madflying@h...>
      wrote:
      > Hello there,
      >
      > I am on my way to book a holyday in spain to learn kitesurfing, and i
      > guess after i have learned the basic i would like to buy my on kite-
      > everything to keep on practsing and having fun.....but to be honest i
      > do not have a clue where to start....what to go for new or 2nd hand?
      > and more important where to buy it from? Can you give me any tips
      > please?
      >
      > Fabio
    • James Everding
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
        School Equipment is generally abused more than other gear, Have a
        good look at it first and all kinds of kites on the beach see a
        closeup to determine the wear spots, Befriend an experienced kiter
        who has nothing to gain by making the sale and of course common
        sense. Browse the kite classifieds and Have an Idea of prices before
        you go.

        Good Luck
        Jim

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca"
        <hungvu2000@r...> wrote:
        > Most schools normally have used equipment for sale as they tend to
        > update school equipment every year. It's best to buy your used
        kite
        > from the school you are taking lesson (and after the lesson, they
        can
        > tell you what you need)
        >
        > Hung.
        >
        > --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "newbusiness73"
        <madflying@h...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hello there,
        > >
        > > I am on my way to book a holyday in spain to learn kitesurfing,
        and i
        > > guess after i have learned the basic i would like to buy my on
        kite-
        > > everything to keep on practsing and having fun.....but to be
        honest i
        > > do not have a clue where to start....what to go for new or 2nd
        hand?
        > > and more important where to buy it from? Can you give me any
        tips
        > > please?
        > >
        > > Fabio
      • newbusiness73
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
          Thanks guys,
          I had already a look of new stuff, but there is a lot out there, i
          guess that i still need to explore this new world and use a bit of
          common sense.
          If anyone minds i ll keep posting, just to have an idea what to look
          for.
          Thanks Again,
          Fabio
        • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
            I have a complete set of everything to get you started;
            used twice during my lesson. I have decided not to pursue
            kiteboarding. Mail me and I will give you a complete
            list with prices.

            Bob
          • kennywek@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
              Bob,

              I might be interested in your equipment. Please send a list of the
              equipment and the prices. Are you located in the Chicago area?

              Bill Kenny
              kennywek@...
              (630) 574-1790

            • Alex

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 17, 2004
                  Let me Have the price list and sizes

                  Fabio

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 22, 2004
                    Hi!

                    Attached please find the list of equipment that I have
                    for sale.

                    Regards,

                    Bob Beauchamp
                  • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com