NEW BEE, LOOKING FOR FULL EQUIPMENT

  • newbusiness73
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
      Hello there,

      I am on my way to book a holyday in spain to learn kitesurfing, and i
      guess after i have learned the basic i would like to buy my on kite-
      everything to keep on practsing and having fun.....but to be honest i
      do not have a clue where to start....what to go for new or 2nd hand?
      and more important where to buy it from? Can you give me any tips
      please?

      Fabio
    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
        Most schools normally have used equipment for sale as they tend to
        update school equipment every year. It's best to buy your used kite
        from the school you are taking lesson (and after the lesson, they can
        tell you what you need)

        Hung.

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "newbusiness73" <madflying@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hello there,
        >
        > I am on my way to book a holyday in spain to learn kitesurfing, and i
        > guess after i have learned the basic i would like to buy my on kite-
        > everything to keep on practsing and having fun.....but to be honest i
        > do not have a clue where to start....what to go for new or 2nd hand?
        > and more important where to buy it from? Can you give me any tips
        > please?
        >
        > Fabio
      • James Everding
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
          School Equipment is generally abused more than other gear, Have a
          good look at it first and all kinds of kites on the beach see a
          closeup to determine the wear spots, Befriend an experienced kiter
          who has nothing to gain by making the sale and of course common
          sense. Browse the kite classifieds and Have an Idea of prices before
          you go.

          Good Luck
          Jim

          --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca"
          <hungvu2000@r...> wrote:
          > Most schools normally have used equipment for sale as they tend to
          > update school equipment every year. It's best to buy your used
          kite
          > from the school you are taking lesson (and after the lesson, they
          can
          > tell you what you need)
          >
          > Hung.
          >
          > --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "newbusiness73"
          <madflying@h...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hello there,
          > >
          > > I am on my way to book a holyday in spain to learn kitesurfing,
          and i
          > > guess after i have learned the basic i would like to buy my on
          kite-
          > > everything to keep on practsing and having fun.....but to be
          honest i
          > > do not have a clue where to start....what to go for new or 2nd
          hand?
          > > and more important where to buy it from? Can you give me any
          tips
          > > please?
          > >
          > > Fabio
        • newbusiness73
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
            Thanks guys,
            I had already a look of new stuff, but there is a lot out there, i
            guess that i still need to explore this new world and use a bit of
            common sense.
            If anyone minds i ll keep posting, just to have an idea what to look
            for.
            Thanks Again,
            Fabio
          • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
              I have a complete set of everything to get you started;
              used twice during my lesson. I have decided not to pursue
              kiteboarding. Mail me and I will give you a complete
              list with prices.

              Bob
            • kennywek@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
                Bob,

                I might be interested in your equipment. Please send a list of the
                equipment and the prices. Are you located in the Chicago area?

                Bill Kenny
                kennywek@...
                (630) 574-1790

              • Alex
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
                  Tell me what you got including prices
                  Thanks

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 17, 2004
                    Let me Have the price list and sizes

                    Fabio

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 22, 2004
                      Hi!

                      Attached please find the list of equipment that I have
                      for sale.

                      Regards,

                      Bob Beauchamp
                    • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com