What do you think about the new Arcs?

  • rhein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
      Hello,
      I think todays is my last day of snowkiting here in Erciyes(Turkey) and
      I'm starting soon to kitesurf...It will be new for me on water...
      I have 2 ozone frenzy kites (5 and 7,2m).
      I'm looking for a kite that I can use on the sea, land and would
      complete my other kites.
      Are the arcs from P.Lynn a good choice?
      The new models are the Guerrilla 2 and the Bomba... did some one try them?
      If yes, witch one is better for a start?
      The system used to inflate the kites is it good to relaunch on water?
      what size for 190 pounds?
      Thanks
      Christophe
    • wagjer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
        For all the current ARC info (Bomba & GII), suggest you go to: