Teachning/learning safety locations

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 3:18 AM
      We are fortunate enough to have both snow and shallow water.

      What I have found so far is that the students learn faster and safer on
      snow and in shallow water (they can learn all the techniques on snow and
      in shallow water before getting into deep water).

      If you operate a school or teach your friends, do it first on snow or in
      shallow water (keep the time learning on the beach to a minimum and only
      with a trainer kite so that nobody can get hurt).

      If you plan to learn, make sure to do it on snow or in shallow water.