RE: [ksurfschool] Foil Launching

  • p
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2004
      yes, if you look at the videos on Marks site you will see the PL instructional video does a side launch, mainly because this kite does not have a briddle and it has a valve system to keep air in once inflated.

      Jacob, what type of kite are you flying?

      Mark Pronk <mpronk@...> wrote:
      Depending on the type of foil you fly, and the amount of preinflation you can do a edge of the window launch yes.

      Have fun!

      Mark
      Happy kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://foils.nl <http://foils.nl/>

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 26, 2004
        can you do it with the voodoo? I'm probably going to
        buy the voodoo 10sqm for the summer! By the way do you
        know what equivalent tube size the voodoo 10
        represent?

        /Jakob

        ---------------------------------

        ---------------------------------

        David Alger <DAlger@...> wrote:
        Every time I launch a foil, I brace my self to
        be
        dragged. How are
        these launched out of the center of the power
        window?

        http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for
        the
        answers
        to the most frequently asked questions.

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com
        To subscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-subscribe@egroups.com

        Yahoo!
        Terms of Service.

        removed]

        http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for
        the
        answers
        to the most frequently asked questions.

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com
        To subscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-subscribe@egroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here

        Yahoo!
        Terms of Service.

        Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen
        på Yahoo! Resor på adressen
        http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html

        http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for
        the answers
        to the most frequently asked questions.

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com
        To subscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-subscribe@egroups.com

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        * To unsubscribe from this group, send an
        email to:

        * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        the Yahoo! Terms of Service
        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        answers
        to the most frequently asked questions.

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com
        To subscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-subscribe@egroups.com

        Terms of Service.

        Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html
      • Mark Pronk
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 26, 2004
          Jakob,

          You could easily do it with Voodoo. I'd compare a voodoo 10 with a 12 to 13 meter tube.