Re: [ksurfschool] Kiteboarding - compilations

  • Lee Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2004
      huh?
      what the heck is it??
      On 19-Feb-04, at 12:30 PM, George wrote:

      Adnan,

      Thanks for sharing this information. It looks
      very useful.

      George.

      --- adnan_soysal <adnan_soysal@...> wrote:

      JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec1234567891011121314151617181920212
      > 2232425262728293031

      JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec1234567891011121314151617181920212
      > 2232425262728293031
      >

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am 40 years old and living in Amsterdam.
      >
      > I have taken 15 hours lesson, and did around 15
      > hours riding.
      > I will be buying my gear for the first time this
      > spring.
      >
      > I have been reading about it for the last year and
      > half and made
      > compilations out of my readings.
      > I like to share these compilations with you.

      > kiteboarding
      > (general).doc
      >

      > (Please bear in mind that, this is my understanding
      > of the things
      > around kiting)
      > This document is mostly compiled out of
      > Readings on
      > www.kitesurfingschool.org
      > Www.kiteforum.com
      > kitesurf@yahoogroups.com)
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Adnan

      > Amsterdam

      http://photos.yahoo.com/

      To unsubscribe, please send an email to
      ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Don Holley
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2004
        It's the compilation of information that Adnan put in a document named
        Kiteboarding (general).doc

        at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ksurfschool/files/