Re: Getting Bigger Air

  • Chris Glazier
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
      Let me add that you may want to steer downwind toward the kite at
      first to buid up speed then steer upwind as described below:
      Chris G

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Kite Power \(Sydney\)"
      <sydney@k...> wrote:
      > Hi Sam
      > Try steering away from the kite - upwind with the board, just as
      you steer the kite back. Make sure you are going as fast as you can,
      when you do this, and wear your brown undies, it will work!

      subscribe@egroups.com