Re: [ksurfschool] Getting Bigger Air

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
      Hi Sam
      Try steering away from the kite - upwind with the board, just as you steer the kite back. Make sure you are going as fast as you can, when you do this, and wear your brown undies, it will work!
      www.kitepower.com.au

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
        Let me add that you may want to steer downwind toward the kite at
        first to buid up speed then steer upwind as described below:
        Chris G

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Kite Power \(Sydney\)"