Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 1039

  • Ron Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      Sam,

      You may try being more powered up, flying a faster, higher aspect kite, or just loading harder before you boost. Keep trying and flying.

      Ron
      REAL Kiteboarding

      ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Getting Bigger Air
      From: "Sam Morgan"

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 05:40:32 -0000
      From: "Sam Morgan"
      Subject: Getting Bigger Air

      I've been skulldragging myself enough and have moved up in the world
      to conquering the almighty jump and the odd landed backflip which
      pleases me immensly :)
      My question is, how can I get higher jumps? I fly a North Rhino 16m
      usually in a pretty good breeze, about 14-16knots, but I find I can
      only get super high jumps when I launch off a wave or jump in the
      middle of a strong gust. Is there a secret technique? Do you have to
      be really moving to get higher?
      Any comments would help greatly,
      Cheers,
      -Sam