80 to 90% depowerable LEI???

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      The GlobeRider kite has this system that allows the front lines to
      follow the center of pressure (COP) of the kite (this is what the
      marketing guys call KPO ;-)

      This allows the GlobeRider kite to have more range than any other LEI.

      For some reasons, I feel that if I can make the chicken loop line length
      much much longer (by eliminating or moving the trim strap somewhere else
      - e.g., to the back lines), I could get the GlobeRider to depower to 80
      or 90%.

      I will give it a try in a super power day and see.

      P.S., If the GlobeRider currently can't do that a similar design with
      some minor modification may...