Cornwall UK Kitesurfing..?

  • Steve Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hi there,

      Are there any members new to the sport in Cornwall UK? I'm very new
      to this and although I have the full kit have yet to venture off the
      beach with the kite and get my feet wet.
      I'm looking for some friends to perhaps learn the sport with though I
      am going for some tuition after the Feb cold spell finishes...

      Anyone interested please contact me at my email address...

      thejedi05@...

      All the best,

      Steve W...
    • arculeo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
        thejedi05@... writes:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > Are there any members new to the sport in Cornwall UK? I'm very new
        > to this and although I have the full kit have yet to venture off the
        > beach with the kite and get my feet wet.
        > I'm looking for some friends to perhaps learn the sport with though I
        > am going for some tuition after the Feb cold spell finishes...
        >
        > Anyone interested please contact me at my email address...
        >
        > thejedi05@...
        >
        > All the best,
        >
        > Steve W...

        Steve,
        My wife is down in St. Lucia and she met an instructor who is from
        your area (I think). He may know something. Contact him at Tornado Kite surfing
        School in St. Lucia.
        Good luck!
        Steve Arculeo