Re: Left handed or right handed

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
      It's all about how you feel when you land.

      Sounds like you are a "normal" person and jumping while going to the
      left is more comfortable for you.

      When you are going to the right (fakey position) it's a bit clumsier
      and therefore a bit harder to jump and etc.

      That's just the way it is so you can compensate that by practicing
      jumping and etc. in the fakey position (going to the right) more.

      Hung.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "pom07hibbert" <pom07hibbert@y...>