Snowkite instructor comments and feedback requested...

  • Petri Karjalainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi,

      While have not been able to find an instructor pack to quarantee the
      quality of training for snowkiting we did some homework and put
      together a course pack for:

      - Basic course
      - Advanced course
      - Instructor standards

      From my point of view this is public domain material for anyone to
      use or borrow (as I have borrowed a lot of e.g. images from others,
      so if you are a copywrite owner please donate your picture for a good
      purpose.).

      Anyhow - would like to get some comments about the contents, what you
      like, what you do not like, is this kind of material of any use for
      snowkite instructors... ?

      the pack in adobe files are availabe:
      www.kitesystems.net/instructor.html

      email for feedback is:
      snowkite@...

      (The home server IIS only allows 10 simultaneous users, so please try
      again later if not allowed in at once)

      Kind Regards;

      PetriK