Much more spots for kitesurfers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      After my trip to Varadero, Cuba, I start to wonder that we, kitesurfers,
      were so restricted to windsurfing traveling destinations in the past.

      Varadero is hardly a windsurfing paradise but it IS a kitesurfing
      paradise!!!

      There are MUCH MORE SPOTS that we can kitesurf on earth than those
      crowded and expensive windsurfing destinations!

      Let's explore the world and and find more kitesurfing destinations than
      those windsurfing places where you can count with your fingers.