CODE NUMBER 2004

  • HUSNU BAYLAV
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Dear Friends,
      I wish that 2004 will bring you the luck,health, happiness and
      love.The global economical crises,wars,bad humor will be dissapeared
      from the world.Love will concure and we will have the best wind to
      full fill our kites to edge hard.Keep on riding.Husnu BAYLAV

      BAYLAV GROUP

      contracts-constructions-interiour designs-tourism investments

      FOR MORE INFO ABOUT KITESURFING AND SNOWKITE IN TURKEY please visit
      us at
      www.kitesurfbeach.com
      info@...
      24hrs.you may call us at
      +90 536 458 84 94
      contact person:Husnu BAYLAV
      kitebeach-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      TURKIYE DE KITESURF VE SNOWKITE ILE ILGILI DAHA DETAYLI BILGI ICIN
      www.kitesurfbeach.com
      info@...
      24 saat 0536 458 84 94 numarali telefondan bize ulasabilirsiniz.
      kitesurf mail grubuna uye olmak icin asagidaki adrese bos bir mail
      atin lutfen,
      kitebeach-subscribe@yahoogroups.com