Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Snowkiting!

  • Remtgnow@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
      When launching w/o preinflating,
      don't be afraid if the kite turns over to leading edge down!
      If you just gently tug and release/tug release the brake line, you'll find
      that the kite will usually inflate w/o dragging you all over the place!
      Phil b

    • Christophe
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
        Hello,
        I tried for the first time my Ozone Frenzzi kite with a snowboard... It
        was like I expected... Great :-)
        But Is it not easier to use surf straps instat of the snowboard
        bindings? It was not simple to get ready quickly by strong wind...
        does some one have a trick to get started fast enough; taking out the
        kite, fixing the bindings ...

        Bye and a Happy New Year from Turkey
        Christophe