Wipika Kite Bars

  • mjharps75
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      I own a couple of the older Airblast kites (the original, not 03
      model). I recently purchased the new Wipika C-bar and leaderlines
      to essentially upgrade the safety system from the old bars.

      Can anyone explain to me (better than the online users manual I
      downloaded from the Wipika site) how exactly the safety leash is
      meant to be connect to the leader lines (and what the end result is
      meant to achieve ie is it the same as the older system)

      Also, what exactly the rings supplied in the pack are used for and
      where they go...

      Sounds like a couple of stupid questions, but I don't want to mess it
      up and end up a mort.

      Thanks guys

      Matt