Holland Fatality Summary

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      A summary of the circumstances of this tragic accident have been posted
      along with ideas on how to try to avoid repetition in the future. I regret
      bringing up all these details that might distress those close to this
      kiteboarder, still it is done in the hope of sparing others similar
      accidents. I wish his family, friends and kiteboarders throughout the
      Netherlands solace in this sad time of loss.

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2301112

      Aside from increased hazard awareness and avoidance knowledge, we could
      reallly benefit from an effective Automatic Kite Depowering device to help
      us try to avoid tragic accidents like this. Ideas are in circulation with
      some appearing at:

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2300682

      More ideas and testing input are needed.

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi

      Shop online for kids´┐Ż toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
      MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com