FLYING OVER JUPITER ---> Photos & Story

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      There was a great event put on by Florida Kiting in Jupiter, Florida
      recently. A lot of team and independent riders showed up to shred off of
      this great launch and to checkout some nice parties. The wind was a little
      light but these folks still did us proud and I've got the photos to prove
      it! For more click on:

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2300758

      for the first in a series of articles on this fun event!

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi

      Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
      months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup