Re: skis or snowboard, which has less drag using 3m trainer?

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
      Snowblades are great for jumping, but they require much more energy
      to edge than a pair of skis.

      If you have never skied or snowboarded, skis are far easier to use.
      For a couple reasons. If you fall forward on a snowboard (easy to
      do) you will either have to fly the kite overhead and literally jump
      to your feet or take off the board and put it on again. Skis are
      more stable and you can edge more effectively.

      Snowboards are excellent for jumping and in powder conditions. On
      flat hard surfaces, skis are preferable.

      Kenny

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, Andre Ethier <skiwithandre@y...>

      _