CAMIKITE C&N :: Kitesurf School ::

  • camikite
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      CAMIKITE C&N :: Kitesurf School ::
      Welcome to our new kite school!!!
      We have double centres: on summer we are in Italy (Garda Lake) and
      in winter we are in Caribbean Mexico (Holbox Island)!
      We invite all keens in kitesurfing to visit our web site:
      www.camikite.com

      Inside it you'll find all the informations about us, courses, photos
      and lots of interesting news about kitesurfing world.

      Come to enjoy this great adventure with us, we'll wait for you!

      Best Wind!!!

      CamiKite C&N

      CONTACTS:
      Web Site: www.camikite.com