snowpark in Sun Valley

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Aloha,

      Not sure if I saw the post on here or on NWkite on the kite snow
      park opening in Sun Valley, Idaho. I am transferring due to my job
      to England from Washington and will be travelling from Seattle to DC
      during December before I leave and a friend that is a freelance film
      producer will be travelling with me as a we snowboard across the US.
      He wants to shoot some film on this park and needs some info on it.
      Any information or a point of contact on it would be appreciated.

      Aloha,

      John