Heavy Duty Kitesurfing Leash-New Oceanus REEL RE-ENFORCED

  • oceanusjs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      REEL RE-ENFORCED
      New from Oceanus Technologies, Inc.
      See Photo Below
      We would like to share with you a new product by OCEANUS TECHNOLOGIES INC.
      that we call THE REEL RE-ENFORCED. This board leash system addresses the
      dangers, countless aggravations, and appearance drawbacks that the old style leash
      stretch cords have presented for the past 35 years.

      All OCEANUS REELs have either eliminated or radically reduced a number of
      drawbacks associated with being connected to your equipment.

      Here are just a few:
      Board impacts/the slingshot effect.
      Leash drag affecting how the board moves threw the water.
      Uncontrolled excess leash flying around, tangling, towing kelp and causing
      hang-ups.

      THE OCEANUS REEL is the world's first fully functional retractable leash
      adapted to a saltwater environment. THE REEL is also the first leash that allows
      for the user to reload a new leash strap into their unit when the old leash
      becomes worn or eventually breaks. Kiters no longer have to replace the entire
      unit.

      THE REEL RE-ENFORCED is our latest and most durable version. It has been
      designed and tested to better deal with strong angular pulls and long sustained
      drags. The REEL RE-ENFORCED is stronger and lasts longer. We accomplished
      this by the addition of a base plate and stainless steel eyebolt.

      In order to provide the lowest possible price our New Heavy duty version is
      also available customer direct from OCEANUS TECHNOLOGIES.

      We currently deal direct to distributors and shop owners in over 16 countries
      to include:
      North Shore Inc.-US
      Aloha Kiteboarding Academy-Hawaii
      Murray's-US
      Go Extreme-Denmark
      Kitepower-Australia
      Xtreme Boardsports-Singapore
      Airtime Boardsports-BC
      Northshore Ski and Board-BC
      Giancarlo-Bali
      Satorial Supplies-UK
      Whitstable Windsurfing-UK
      Kiteboarding Japan-Japan
      Suntrax-South Africa
      Fightfish-The Netherlands
      Fluid Net-Norway
      Silent Sports-Canada
      Kitesurf Center-Tenerife, Isles Canerias
      Fox Watersports-N.C. USA
      Skywalk/Flysurfer-Germany, Austria & Switzerland

      THE OCEANUS REEL is being enjoyed by thousands of Kiteboarders of all skill
      levels around the world. The Oceanus REEL allows kiters to enjoy more time
      kiting and less time bodydraging. Leash drag and the slingshot effect are no
      longer acceptable. It's all about the quality of the session.

      For pricing or additional information please email oceanusjs@... or
      contact us at:
      OCEANUS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
      3030 Avenida Christina