Re: [ksurfschool] Hello Kitesurfers

  • Guido Pirard
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2000
      hello,
      for me , it's the same here.
      I have little or no experience, but I am really getting the hang of the
      kiting too.
      i'm living in Belgium , and my winds are here very still,
      my solution is to go too de Belgium sea, there is wind.
      so good luke in you're learning process, and gd winds to you.

      Vriendelijk groeten ( greetings ),
      Guido Pirard
      http://users.pandora.be/guido.pirard