Re: beginner board needed

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2003
      Try DIY wood boards:

      http://web.media.mit.edu/~saul/zeroprestige/boards.htm
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/board.htm

      I am not sure whether you can learn on those but it may worth a try
      especially if you can't afford one.

      Hung.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "lonnngislandny"
      <lonnngislandny@y...> wrote:
      > hi all --- i am on long island in the plumb beach area and have
      > started kiteboarding. i have all of the equipment except the board.
      > i am looking for a twin tip with foot straps to start off on. i have
      > gone over budget with everything else and my wife is upset. so i can
      > not spend $700 on a brand new board. if any of you have a board
      > that you are not using anymore please let me know. i dont mind
      > driving to get it either.
      > you can just respond or email me direct at --- cell2more@h...
      >
      > thank you
      > tim
    • jakob Thegerström
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2003
        Or try a plywood board with rocker! I learnt with this
        board this summer and it cost around 70 to 90 USD to
        build!

        http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~f95-jth/

        /Jakob

        --- hungvuatnetcomdotca <hungvu2000@...>
        ---------------------------------

        <lonnngislandny@y...> wrote:
        > hi all --- i am on long island in the plumb beach
        area and have
        > started kiteboarding. i have all of the equipment
        except the board.
        > i am looking for a twin tip with foot straps to
        start off on. i have
        > gone over budget with everything else and my wife is
        upset. so i can
        > not spend $700 on a brand new board. if any of you
        have a board
        > that you are not using anymore please let me know.
        i dont mind
        > driving to get it either.
        > you can just respond or email me direct at ---
        cell2more@h...

        > thank you
        > tim

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        answers
        to the most frequently asked questions.

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com
        To subscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-subscribe@egroups.com

        Terms of Service.

        Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html
      • caljbode
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 21, 2003
          Does anyone know about the Cabrinha Sonic for kitesnowboarding?

          Does anyone have one for sale that I could buy?

          Thanks,

          Cal Bode
        • caljbode