Wipika .vs. Recon relaunch bridle

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      I have been browsing through Bruno's Wipika relaunch bridle patent
      document and found that it has more or less 2 methods: the external
      method as implemented by Wipika and the more integrated method (2nd
      embodiment) which is more or less very similar to Recon (seems like
      Recon is more integrated).

      Is Recon simply an improvement of the original Wipika's (or Bruno's) patent?