kites

  • Rob Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      A man is in his front yard attempting to fly a kite with his son. Every
      time the kite gets up into the air, it comes crashing down.  This goes on
      for a while when his wife sticks her head out of the front  door and yells,
      "You need more tail."
      The father turns to his son and says, "Son, I'll never understand your
      mother. I told her yesterday I needed more tail and she told me to 'go fly
      a kite'."