Re: Are we heading for troubles?

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "windrider1212" <kmeder@c...> wrote:
      > Since the manufacturers have gone about as far as they can on making
      > the smallest board and biggest kite. I wouldn't be surprised if the
      > next trend isn't trying to ride a smaller kite and a bigger board,
      > they can call it "old school kiteboarding."

      Interesting thought.

      Big boards will definitely be trendy in light wind but I am not sure
      that they will be trendy in moderate to strong wind.

      Unless we have enough serious accidents to scare enough people...

      Hung.
    • George Sarris
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2003
        If the kitesurfing technology follows what has
        happened in windsurfing we will see both bigger boards
        and bigger kites that have enormous wind range and
        prices to match.

        Jake
        "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a
        frontal lobotomy".

        http://shopping.yahoo.com