Kitesurfing for your brain!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      If you want a bit of kitesurfing for your brain, read
      http://www.geocities.com/reystos/wipika/timostelios.html and join the
      inflatodesign group.

      From there you may be able to understand the behavior of back line .vs.
      front line flyers and probably come up with the idea of making make a
      100% depowered inflatable (to make a 300% depowered kite, please talk to
      Stefano ;-)

      Hung.
    • George Sarris
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        I designed a 317.928% depowerable kite. I call it the
        virtual kite. No lines, no bar. You don't have to
        take it out of the bag to fly it. :)

        Jake

        http://shopping.yahoo.com